Our Piping Team’s Strengths
It’s also important that your piping design company has the necessary resources to assist in the engineering effort through interdisciplinary support from process, mechanical, electrical, structural, and controls engineers providing insight for such issues as corrosion resistance, pump cavitation, pressure drop, thermal expansion and support design, flow control, and myriad challenges that can and do arise. AMG has the experience and know-how to solve, and avoid through design, these and many other challenges that a piping system may face, and we offer the support of our core discipline engineers to assist with situations that may not be obvious at the outset of the design effort.
Piping Engineering and Design Services
- Pipe Specifications Development
- Specifications Based 3D Piping Modeling, Design, Orthographic Plan, Section, and Detail Preparation
- Fabrication Isometric Development
- BOM preparation for advance material procurement
- Above and Below Ground Piping Systems
- Aseptic, Hygienic, and Sanitary Piping Systems
- Thermal and Dynamic Pipe Stress Analysis and Design
- Standard and Custom Pipe Support Design
- Piping System Walkdowns
- Piping Installation Quality Audits
- Process Piping Design
- Utility Piping Design
- Wide range of piping specifications including:
- Carbon Steel
- PVC and CPVC
- Teflon and Polypropylene Lined Pipe
- Glass Lined Pipe
- Ductile Iron
- Stainless Steel (304, 316, etc.)
- Duplex and Super Duplex Stainless
- Many More
- Pneumatic Convey Piping Systems
- Flammable and Volatile Liquid & Gas Piping Systems
- Bio-Gas Piping
- Plumbing Systems
- Pig Systems
Ready to Get Started?
Technology & Tools We Use
- AutoDesk AutoCAD® – 2D / 3D CAD Design Software
- AutoDesk AutoCAD Plant 3D® – 3D Intelligent Piping & P&ID design Software
- AutoDesk Navisworks® – Project Review (3D) Simulation Software
- Bentley AutoPipe – Pipe Stress Analysis Software
- AFT Fathom – Incompressible Flow and Pipe Network Analysis
Our Piping Experience
By the Numbers
Our Piping Engineers and Designers have a combined total of 200 years of experience and an average of 14 years of experience.
- Type of FacilityEthanol Plant
- ServicePiping Engineering, process engineering
Process and Piping Design and Engineering in Ethanol Plant
AMG provided consulting and detailed engineering services for an energy reduction project in an existing facility that produces ethanol from corn in Mississippi. AMG applied process and piping engineering expertise and the knowledge of distillation and evaporations systems to support the construction of an energy and reliability improvement project.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Do you have a piping project that you need help with?
With a just a few key pieces of information we can asses whether we can be of assistance in solving your problem. Please fill out the following boxes and hit the Submit button and we’ll be contact you to discuss how AMG can help.