Our Piping Team’s Strengths
It’s also important that your piping design company has the necessary resources to assist in the engineering effort through interdisciplinary support from process, mechanical, electrical, structural, and controls engineers providing insight for such issues as corrosion resistance, pump cavitation, pressure drop, thermal expansion and support design, flow control, and myriad challenges that can and do arise. AMG has the experience and know-how to solve, and avoid through design, these and many other challenges that a piping system may face, and we offer the support of our core discipline engineers to assist with situations that may not be obvious at the outset of the design effort.
Piping Engineering and Design Services
- Pipe Specifications Development
- Specifications Based 3D Piping Modeling, Design, Orthographic Plan, Section, and Detail Preparation
- Fabrication Isometric Development
- BOM preparation for advance material procurement
- Above and Below Ground Piping Systems
- Aseptic, Hygienic, and Sanitary Piping Systems
- Thermal and Dynamic Pipe Stress Analysis and Design
- Standard and Custom Pipe Support Design
- Piping System Walkdowns
- Piping Installation Quality Audits
- Process Piping Design
- Utility Piping Design
- Wide range of piping specifications including:
- Carbon Steel
- PVC and CPVC
- Teflon and Polypropylene Lined Pipe
- Glass Lined Pipe
- Ductile Iron
- Stainless Steel (304, 316, etc.)
- Duplex and Super Duplex Stainless
- Many More
- Pneumatic Convey Piping Systems
- Flammable and Volatile Liquid & Gas Piping Systems
- Bio-Gas Piping
- Plumbing Systems
- Pig Systems
Ready to Get Started?
Technology & Tools We Use
- AutoDesk AutoCAD® – 2D / 3D CAD Design Software
- AutoDesk AutoCAD Plant 3D® – 3D Intelligent Piping & P&ID design Software
- AutoDesk Navisworks® – Project Review (3D) Simulation Software
- Bentley AutoPipe – Pipe Stress Analysis Software
- AFT Fathom – Incompressible Flow and Pipe Network Analysis
Our Piping Experience
By the Numbers
Our Piping Engineers and Designers have a combined total of 200 years of experience and an average of 14 years of experience.
Featured Piping Engineering Projects
- Type of FacilityBio-Chemical Plant
- ServiceStructural Engineering, Detailed Engineering
New Farnesene Production Facility
AMG provided detailed engineering services to support the construction of a new farnesene production facility. The project involved various systems including fermentation, media preparation, sterilization systems, chemical storage and distribution, compressed air, sterile piping systems, steam and condensate, cooling towers, chillers, centrifugation, agitation, scrubbers, RTOs, truck loadout, spill containment, and others.
AMG provided construction coordination, structural engineering, instrumentation & controls specifications, and complete detailed engineering encompassing process, mechanical, piping, and electrical engineering.
- Type of FacilityEthanol Plant
- ServicePiping Engineering, Process Engineering
Process and Piping Design and Engineering in Ethanol Plant
AMG provided consulting and detailed engineering services for an energy reduction project in an existing facility that produces ethanol from corn in Mississippi. AMG applied process and piping engineering expertise and the knowledge of distillation and evaporations systems to support the construction of an energy and reliability improvement project.
- Type of FacilityOilseeds Processing
- ServiceDetailed Engineering
AMG provided detailed engineering support for the final phase of an enzymatic degumming project at an oilseeds processing facility in Ohio. AMG provided process, mechanical, piping, structural, and electrical engineering and design as well as construction management services.
- Type of FacilityChemical Manufacturing Plant
- ServiceConstruction Management
Aerosol Packaging Line
A leading producer of adhesive and sealant products for construction and home repair consulted with AMG to support an upgrade to the packaging system in one of its manufacturing plants. AMG provided project management, construction management, and start-up support for an aerosol packaging line upgrade.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Do you have a piping project that you need help with?
With a just a few key pieces of information we can asses whether we can be of assistance in solving your problem. Please fill out the following boxes and hit the Submit button and we’ll be contact you to discuss how AMG can help.