The capabilities that we have developed and the multi-level design and engineering experience that we have acquired across various industries and processing facilities uniquely qualify us to be your engineering partner.
Our Engineering Has Built:
- Chemical Processing Facilities
- Biotech Facilities
- Nutraceutical Production Plants
- Food Supplement, and Ingredient Processing Facilites
- Agrichemical Processing Plants
- Biomass to Value Add Chemical Facilities
- Corn Milling Facilities
- Oil Seed Processing Plants
- Wheat/Grain Processing Plants
- Sugar Processing Facilities
- Minerals Processing Plants
- Livestock, and Pet Food Production Plants
- Plastics and Composite Production Facilities
- Light and Heavy Manufacturing Plants
With a reputation built on core competencies and expanded through industry associate referrals and repeat business, our team has extensive background within a select group of manufacturing plants and their processes:
We Know Processes—And the Process Equipment That Powers Them
Your processing or manufacturing facility is comprised of systems, unit operations, and supporting equipment that function together to produce the products necessary to meet your business objectives. AMG knows processes, and we know how they work together to form an efficient and productive facility.
- Fluid Mechanics/Pumping
- Ion Exchange
- chromatographic Separation
- Membrane Filtration
- Liquid Solids Separation
- Many More
Don’t See Your Process?
We Know Systems—And How To Make Them Work
Your project depends on systems. Whether it’s a greenfield project, an existing plant expansion or debottlenecking, or a maintenance replacement or upgrade project, your systems need to be robust, work together, function properly, and be cost effective to install. AMG knows systems.
Over the course of the thousands of projects that we have engineered and designed, we have worked on a broad range of process systems. We can provide engineering support for virtually any type of system regardless of industry or process.
- Chiller systems
- Control systems
- Power Distribution Systems
- Boiler/Steam/Condensate Systems
- Bulk Material Storage & Handling
- Pneumatic Conveying
- Centrifuge systems
- Aspiration/Dust Collection Systems
- Evaporator systems
- Cooling tower systems
- Dryer systems
- Air compressor systems
- Liquid/Solid Chemical Storage & Distribution Systems
- Emission Control Systems
- Bulk Truck/Rail Loading/Unloading
- Tank farms
- Many More
Don’t See Your System?
Ready to Talk About Your Process or System?
Have a question about these or other industries, processes or systems? Contact us here and we will be in touch.