While we serve a variety of industries, AMG has uniquely deep expertise in process plant engineering including agri-processing, chemical, and other industrial processing facilities.
Our Engineering Has Built:
- Chemical Processing plants
- biofuels plants
- agri-chemical processing plants
- Food Ingredient plants
- biotech & nutraceutical plants
- plastics & composite production facilities
- livestock and pet food plants
- commodities processing facilities
- Corn Milling Facilities
- wheat & grain processing plants
- oil seed processing plants
- Sugar manufacturing plants
- Minerals Processing Plants
- packaging facilities
- other Light & Heavy Manufacturing Plants
We Know Processes—And the Process Equipment That Powers Them
Your processing or manufacturing facility is comprised of systems, unit operations, and supporting equipment that function together to produce the products necessary to meet your business objectives. AMG’s engineers and designers know processes, and we know how they work together to form an efficient and productive facility.
- Fluid Mechanics/Pumping
- Ion Exchange
- chromatographic Separation
- Membrane Filtration
- Liquid Solids Separation
- and Many More
Don’t See Your Process?
We Know Systems—And How To Make Them Work
Your project depends on systems. Whether it’s a greenfield project, an existing plant expansion or debottlenecking, or a maintenance replacement or upgrade project, your systems need to be robust, work together, function properly, and be cost effective to install. AMG knows systems.
Over the course of the thousands of projects that we have engineered and designed, we have worked on a broad range of process systems. We can provide engineering support for virtually any type of system regardless of industry or process.
- Chiller systems
- Control systems
- Power Distribution Systems
- Boiler/Steam/Condensate Systems
- Bulk Material Storage & Handling
- Pneumatic Conveying
- Centrifuge systems
- Aspiration/Dust Collection Systems
- Evaporator systems
- Cooling tower systems
- Dryer systems
- Air compressor systems
- Liquid/Solid Chemical Storage & Distribution Systems
- Emission Control Systems
- Bulk Truck/Rail Loading/Unloading
- Tank farms
- and Many More
Don’t See Your System?
Ready to Talk About Your Facility Needs?
Have a question about these or other industries, processes or systems? Contact us here and we will be in touch.