Our Mechanical Team’s Strengths
Our team of Mechanical engineers and designers leverage their “out of the box” creativity to develop and implement cost effective, intuitive, robust solutions for mechanical challenges. From calculating the pressure drop for a pneumatic convey system, to analyzing the stress in an evaporator vapor duct, we have the skill set, knowledge base, and experience to fill your mechanical needs, large or small.
Whether your project involves a failure analysis of a mechanical component, or new component design, engineering a new dust collection system or resolving problems in an existing one, evaluating the stresses in an existing steam line or designing a new one for long term, trouble free lifecycle, we offer these and more services to solve your challenges.
Mechanical Engineering Services
- Material Handling System Design
- Pneumatic Conveying (Dense, Dilute, Positive, and Negative)
- Mechanical Conveying
- Weighing, Feeding, and Blending
- Bulk Receiving and Loadout (Truck and Rail), Storage, Reclaim, Silos, Bins, etc.
- Chutes, Spouts, and Ductwork
- Utility System Design
- Boilers, Steam and Condensate Systems
- Compressed Air Systems
- Cooling Tower and Chilled Water Systems
- Vacuum Systems
- Production, Manufacturing, and Process Facility Layout
- Process Aspiration & Dust Collection System Design
- Dry and Liquid Storage and Handling Facility Design
- Industrial Building Ventilation and HVAC Design
- Mechanical Design and Analysis
- Specialty Machine and Mechanism Analysis, Design, and Improvement
- Finite Element Analysis
- Thermal Stress Analysis
- Piping Stress Analysis
- Hydraulic Power Units, Circuit and Component Specification, Analysis, and Design
Ready to Get Started?
Technology/Software Tools We Use
- AutoDesk AutoCAD® – 2D / 3D CAD Design Software
- AutoDesk AutoCAD Plant 3D® – 3D Intelligent Piping & P&ID design Software
- AutoDesk AutoCAD Inventor® – Mechanical Design & 3D Design Software
- AutoDesk Navisworks® – Project Review (3D) Simulation Software
- AutoDesk Nastran® In-CAD (formally Simulation Mechanical) – CAD Embedded Finite Element Analysis Software
- PneuCalc – Pneumatic Convey Calculation Software
- AFT Fathom
Our Mechanical Experience
By the Numbers
Our Mechanical Engineers and Designers have a combined total of 225 years of experience and an average of 17 years of experience.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Do you have a project that you need help with?
With a just a few key pieces of information we can asses whether we can be of assistance in solving your problem. Please fill out the following boxes and hit the Submit button and we’ll be contact you to discuss how AMG can help.