Our Process Team’s Strengths
From conceptualizing a new process to making a never-before produced product, to providing the process engineering for a greenfield $50 million plant. Whether your process needs involve batch or continuous processes; debottlenecking or pilot plant design and scale-up, energy and chemical usage optimization to quality improvement, we have the experience and knowledge to support your project.
Process Engineering Services
- Process Engineering support of all Project Lifecycle Phases
- Batch and Continuous Process Development
- Energy “Pinch” analysis
- PFD/P&ID Development
- Material & Energy Balance Preparation & Simulation
- Process Equipment Sizing, Specification, and Selection
- Process Instrument and Valve Sizing, Specification, and Selection
- Process Debottlenecking and Expansion
- Pilot Plant Design, Operation and Scale Up.
- Process Control Narative Development
- Process HAZOP
Ready to Get Started?
Technology/Software Tools We Use
- AutoDesk AutoCAD Plant 3D® – 3D Intelligent Piping & P&ID design Software
Our Process Experience By the Numbers
Our Process Engineers and Designers have a combined total of 58 years of experience and an average of 9 years of experience.
Do you have a project
that you need help with?
With a just a few key pieces of information we can asses whether we can be of assistance in solving your problem. Please fill out the following boxes and hit the Submit button and we’ll be contact you to discuss how AMG can help.