Our Electrical Team’s Strengths
Our team of electrical engineers and designers apply their deep knowledge of electrical codes and fundamentals coupled with their hands-on experience to develop and implement cost effective, intuitive, robust solutions for electrical challenges. From a short circuit/fault current analysis to an arc flash study, electrical gear upgrades to entire industrial plant electrical power and motor control systems, we have the skill set, knowledge base, and experience to fill your electrical needs, large or small.
Whether your project involves a Retrofit or New Construction, Hazardous Classification or Non-Classified, 15,000 Volts to 110, we offer the following services to solve your challenges.
Electrical Engineering Services
- Complete Electrical Project Engineering, Estimating and Scheduling for new installations and/or modifications of existing systems.
- Field survey of existing systems with recommendations of improvement.
- Providing field engineers and technicians for monitoring new installations and for checkout and start-up
- Single Line Electrical Diagrams
- Main Substation Planning
- Electrical Power Distribution Systems
- Motor Control Center Layouts
- Branch Circuit Layouts & Panel Scheduling
- Fault Current, and Coordination Studies
- Arc flash studies and mitigation
- Motor Elementaries
- Indoor/Outdoor Lighting
- Electrical Floor Plan Layouts
- Fire Protection & Security Systems
- Electrical Check-out & Start-up
- System Trouble Shooting
- Existing System Documentation
- Electrical Gear and Installation Services Procurement Support
- Feasibility Studies
- Cost Estimating
Ready to Get Started?
Technology/Software Tools We Use
- SKM Power Tools
- Easy Power
- Revit 3D
- AutoCAD Electrical
- Dranetz 4100 Power platform
Our Electrical Experience
By the Numbers
Our Electrical Engineers and Designers have a combined total of 123 years of experience and an average of 21 years of experience.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Do you have a project that you need help with?
With a just a few key pieces of information we can asses whether we can be of assistance in solving your problem. Please fill out the following boxes and hit the Submit button and we’ll be contact you to discuss how AMG can help.