STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
The Structural Engineering Department of AMG, Inc. is comprised of a team of highly skilled and experienced engineering professionals.
Coming from diversified backgrounds, our team combines their previous experience with cutting edge technology to deliver structural engineering projects to industries with unparalleled results.
Backed by extensive experience, our team has worked on structural projects in the following fields:
- Corn-wet milling plants
- Soy bean processing
- Waste water treatment plants
- Salt production plants
- Oil refineries
- Amino Acid facilities (such as Threonine, and Lysine)
- Amino Sugar Production
Working with budgets topping hundreds of millions of dollars, our team is dedicated to ensuring that our projects exceed client expectations. We’d love to talk with you about your upcoming project.
WE CAN HANDLE YOUR PROJECT
NO MATTER HOW LARGE OR SMALL
- Specializing in facilities with experience in commercial, institutional, medical, and educational facilities.
- Flexible enough to accommodate your design, whether conventional or unique, simple or complex.
- Large enough to service multiple projects
- Licensed in 30 states, with over 230 years of combined professional practice
- Accomplished in the design of projects ranging in size from a few thousand to over 200 million dollars
- Project locations extend across the United States, Mexico, Canada, and beyond
Equipped with the latest structural analysis software
Capable of producing drawings in AutoCAD or Microstation format
Work almost exclusively in 3-D, utilizing multisteel 3-D in native AutoCAD environments while being fully integrated with mechanical, piping, and electrical 3-D modeling software