In-Person OSHA 10 Hour Training At Your Location
AMG is proud to offer OSHA 10-hour training to construction professionals. Our OSHA 10-hour program is spread over two days and can be delivered at your location or at our office in Dayton, Ohio.
AMG: Committed to Safety
AMG was founded in 1980 in our CEO’s garage. Today, we have 70 employees and tackle projects throughout North America. Through all of that growth, we have placed particular emphasis on the safety of employees of AMG and its clients.
We are committed to safety in every job we take, whether it’s designing or managing the construction of a new facility. In our training, we’re able to pull real-world examples from more than 30 years of experience to provide participants with a deeper understanding of safety hazards and how they can be avoided or mitigated.
There’s no shortage of online providers of OSHA 10-hour training. However, if you want your crew to leave training with a greater understanding and awareness of safety, then in-person with AMG is the ideal solution.
There are many clear benefits to in-person OSHA-10 training:
- Speed. Yes, online providers claim to provide convenience. However, many of them allow students to take up to six months to complete the training. AMG’s classroom program enables your employees to obtain the OSHA10 Hour Construction Training credential following two days of instruction.
- Convenience. We can bring the training to you, providing greater convenience for you and your workers.
- Learning environment. The goal of all training is to improve safety on worksites. The most effective way to do that is with in-person, hands-on training. In-person training allows for questions, group discussions, and review of real incidents encountered in the workplace.
- Customization. Most online programs are inflexible. We can enhance your group’s training experience by adjusting the content of the program to address topics that are particularly relevant to your work environment.
DAY ONE (OSHA-required Topics)
- Introduction to OSHA
- Fall protection
- Electrical safety
- Struck-By hazards
- Caught-In / Between hazards
- Personal protective equipment
- Health hazards in construction
DAY TWO (OSHA electives)
- Stairways and ladders
- Trenching and excavations
- Material handling
- Tools - hand and power
**We can also work in elective topics at your request. We want the training to be as beneficial as possible for you and your crew. Please don't hesitate to share with us how we can customize the training for you.
At completion of the program, your workers will have:
- An understanding of the Occupational Safety & Health Act and its regulations
- Increased awareness for potential safety hazards and how to avoid or control them
- Documented completion of the training. (Instructor will provide documentation for immediate use. OSHA 10 Construction Training completion cards will be issued after processing of instructor’s training report by the Great Lakes OSHA Education Center.)
CONTACT US TODAY!
Our experienced training staff would be happy to provide training for your workers, either at our location or yours. Contact Jerry Papania for more information on how we can help you create a safer worksite. Call today @ 937-260-4618.