Reports to the Department Manger. Uses advanced structural engineering techniques, modifications, theories, precepts and practices.
AMG, Inc. is one of the top engineering firms in Dayton, Ohio, specializing in full-service engineering for industrial and processing facilities. Professionally registered in 33 states, we have 5.3 billion-dollar completed construction projects to our credit, and offer our customers the expertise of 25 years, on average, per engineer.
As our Sr. Structural Engineer, you will independently champion important decisions concerning engineering problems and proposed methods. You will draw upon your advanced structural engineering techniques, theories and practices in carrying out your responsibilities and in guiding designers and junior engineers.
- DATE NEEDED:
- DAYTON, OH
- Structural Project Engineer / Senior Engineer
- WORK SCHEDULE:
- 40 Hours and some weekends. Travel as needed
- BS in Civil/Structural Engineering; Masters degree preferred but not required
- Building codes; ASCE 7, AISC & ACI Design Requirements; STAAD Pro & RAM Structural Analysis Software
- Minimum 10 years in Project Design duties including code interpretation, analysis, specifications writing/editing, coordination with other disciplines, and corroboration with a team of drafters/designers to produce project design/construction documents.
- SPECIAL SKILLS:
- P.E Required; Industrial design oriented person preferred with some knowledge of construction techniques; Project Management experience is preferred but not required.